sweets for sunday!

decided to bake tollhouse chocolate chip cookies today for me and my sister to take home! i foresee a week of cookie-munching. maybe more because i made about 2394820938 cookies. (just kidding, more like 50 or 60 or something)

these ^ become.... 
(i know its not really a cookie jar :-( )
these! tadaaa. :-)

but the best part of baking cookies is still eating the raw batter for me! no matter how many times my mom threatens me with salmonella. hahaha. won't put pictures of that since i'm shy. :") instead, this!
taken on my laptop in the dining room. sweaty from the kitchen and awkward hands holding the heavy jar. friends who want cookies, text me! i'm running out of jars to keep them in and i'm still going back and forth from the laptop and the kitchen checking on the others. :-) have a good sunday everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment